Applications open in early June – the date will be posted on our website closer to the time.
Applications are submitted online through the Morialta Trust website.
Prior to the opening date, there is no way to view or submit an application form.
Once the applications are open, you will see the link “Apply for Funding” on the main menu after you login.
Please ensure you complete the application thoroughly. Refer to ‘Tips for a Great Application’ to help you.
Other important reminders for submitting an application are as follows:
- Please submit only one application per organisation.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation if your submission has been received. If you do not see this confirmation, please re-submit.
- The funded organisation must hold both PBI and DGR status from the Australian Taxation Office.
- The application form has a set 1,450 character (approx. 200 word) limit for each question.
- Morialta Trust funds organisations that respond to the isolation or disadvantage of infants, children, young adults and their caregivers in South Australia. We encourage innovative projects focused on prevention or early intervention.