We have had a number of questions about the reporting acquittal timelines. In 2017/18 round we have indicated that we won’t be funding organisations if they haven’t completed their previous acquittal. The purpose of this FAQ is to describe how this will work.
- Nov- Feb – Projects funded
- Feb-Oct/Nov Projects run
- Jun – New Grant Round begins
- Oct – New recipients notified
- Nov-Jan – Those who are new grant recipients will be paid in Nov
- Dec Jan – Those who have projects will be paid once their aquittals are provided
- Jan 30 – Final cut off date for project acquittals
- end Feb – Projects Funded / Any forfeited funds will be reapplied.