What are the funding criteria?
This year the Morialta Trust has the privilege of hosting the HenderCare Foundation grants.
One application form is used for all the grants. See main page for funding dates.
All organisations applying for grants must meet the following general criteria:
- Address issues of disadvantage or isolation of infants, children and young people in South Australia
- Have DGR status with the ATO and supply your ABN url direct look up link
- Provide your child safe policies
- Provide your insurance details
- Provide your audited and signed financial reports
If you are applying for a specific grant, hosted by Morialta, then your project must also meet specific criteria. e.g.: if you apply for a HenderCare Foundation Remote Communities grant, then your project must operate in a remote Aboriginal community and address the needs of Aboriginal children.
The HenderCare Foundation grants criteria are:
- The HenderCare Foundation Remote Communities Grant which has been established for Aboriginal children and young people living in remote communities. Grant value to a maximum of $20,000.
- The HenderCare Foundation Disability Grant which has been established for children and young people living with disability in South Australia. Grant value to a maximum of $20,000.
To find out more click the link below.